Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Snake Is The New Pet!!!!!! ^.^


Well it may not be a snake it can be a worm of somthing like that!
But still I think this pet will be most popular but you never know it may be so exsiting for like a week then it starts getting boring but still it may just be the most popular pet in Jamaa!But my favorit pet (so far)is the reindeer and the bat because they are holiday pets and they are now rare pets both of them and everyone asks where did you get them bat but pretty much everyone(thats a member) has a reindeer pet but like if you become a member now like my friend you never get the cause then sorry :( but I first becam a member when in like late LATE August all my brothers did you exsept one of my brothers so as you know the mothly membership gift was a spicked coller or spicked wristband so me and my brothers didn't know how we got it werid right?That we don't remember what the August gift was in the month of my B-day!!!haha bye bye guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment