Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ilovemypets8's Movie!

Hey Jammers!
My Friend Ilovemypets8 is doing a movie!
And I'm in it!
Wanna be in it too!?
I'm Samantha - the maid -
JammerGirl is Shadow - tomboy -
And WolfStar is Beth - Amy's friend -
Tigerlilycoke is serria - is a ghost who cam back to the haunted mansion and is dead -
And Ilovemypets8 doesn't have a part yet.
Here are the remaining parts:
Amy- friend of Beth, in the story Beth and Amy will be the first 2 characters to appear.

The Ghost- The Ghost is very mean but will go to his grave in the end.

Tom- Sierra's brother who was too captured but still lived


And she will give us the the script when ALL the parts are taken and please comment for your part
and I will be updating it when a part is taken.
Here's what I will need for you to have a part:
Sample:

Username : your username
Part : your part you desire.


or you can send me an e-mail
or to rtimchula@yahoo.com (This one I mostly use)

Same way though just through e-mail :)

 Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment