Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

MONSTERS (are random)

Hey Jammers!
Sadly I couldn't get on AJ
Because,
I had a Sleepover with my cosin,
Over her house and they come right after I got home so I couldn't get on.
Sorry Bout that and the title has a bit to do with this post,
Just a little lesson though (lol)



MONSTERS AREN'T REAL.
Monsters aren't real don't be scared.
They are random,
You think of Monsters as creepy things under your bed.
They can be just cute little blobs.
Oh My Blob!!
They are cute!!!
They can be Evil Blobs!!!
AHHH
Oh My Blob!!!!!!
That's Freaky!!!
They can be Evil Monsters!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
CREEPY!!!!!!!!
(we all need a laugh sometimes)
But this is a REAL evil monster
That's Just creepy.
(lol)
Or they can be nice monsters!
Aww this one is in LOVE
(a word kids don't wanna talk about LOL)
See...
Who really knows what monsters are.
They can be friendly,evil,or just plan cute!!!
Just they can be in your dreams,
Just not under your bed.
If you don't want monsters under your bed then just stuff your junk under it....
Wait no.
Don't listen to me...
Your parents will never let you look at this blog no matter how many times you beg them,they can even block this site!!!!!
(sorry I don't know how to unblock a site)
(or block one)
P.S I'm 12 I need to learn this stuff lol!
Well thats all for now with the monster stuff (I don't feel like posting about the new items)
Look on someone elses blog for that stuff.
Well that's all!
Bye Jammers!










3 comments:

  1. Dude, the SoundCLoud, how you get it to auto play on your blog? Probally wont say cause you want your blog better right? -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zebra26FOREVER
    No!
    I'll tell you,
    why would I not tell you,
    Out of everyone you!?
    Your even my friend!
    Okay,
    First, Click DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again.
    Then, It brings you to another site and In the top corner it says "Search SoundCloud" Then you type in the song you want.
    After that, you find the song (you can listen to them) you click it,That song should come up.
    Next, you look at the title look down you should see a little button that says "share",click it.
    Then you should see there is stuff like Blogger,Twitter,WordPress,Ect. under ALL that you see 2 codes,
    Don't copy them.You should see another button that says "edit your widget" click it.
    Then after you clicked it,Then a different screen come up (a little one) and it shows the music,Color,code,ect.
    If you want picture leave the button that says "Show artwork" with a check (I don't have the artwork) and if you want it to play automatically then click the check over top of "show artwork" it should say "Play automatically" (I have that)
    If you use Wordpress copy the code that says "Are you useing WordPress plugin?" copy that code down.
    If you use Blogger copy the code over that one.
    Go back to your blog.
    -Use these dicretions for blogger-
    Desine>>Add Ganget>>Add HTML/JavaScript

    Add title "Our Blog Music" (or anything you want)
    Click in the box>>Right click>>Paste>>Click Save

    See I don't want my blog better than anyone elses!
    So I give you "how to get music on your blog"
    To make it easyier then I'll do a post (if you want or anyone else)

    Bye!!

    ~SupperGirl28

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx supper. Most bloggers don't answer me!! :*( Sorry and thanks!

      - Zebbie

      Delete