Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thanks SO Much JammerGirl27546

Hey Jammers and JammerGirl27546!
Thanks JammerGirl
I'm REALLY
Your Jammer of the Month!!
Wow if I had a Jammer of The Month she would be mine also!!
*Update
I might add a Jammer of The Month on my blog!
*Update (again)
I take back when I said
"I'm kinda sick"
cause that was a terrible FAIL
Of course you don't wanna hear this,
but I threw up
AND MY MOTHER WASN'T EVEN HOME!!!
I tried called her 2 times and then the 3rd time she answered
I told her then she told me to get some sleep so I did and I'm freezing now!!
So whatever.
And I am SO thankful that I met JammerGirl!!
Your the best bud ever!!!!!
And ALL my other friends are too.
Bye Jammers!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful your my buddy!

    JammerGirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!But I'm the Lucky one :)
      And we will be OBFF's
      (online best friends forever)

      Delete