Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

New den look and more.

Hey Jammers!
I changed my den...
Some of you may have noticed because I had a party there yesterday.
Or you went to my den to see the land globe.
But still I changed it,because my den hasn't been epic in a while (I was keeping it on my castle,it's full)
But that cant get epic anymore,so I kept it on my haunted mansion (nothing) then my water den(s) (and nothing) then my water park (that one stinks and nothing) then my tree house (nothing)
then my snow fort (nothing) then my Ol' Barn (nothing that one stinks also)
then my restaurant (nothing)
then my sunken ship den (nothing) and then my Lost Ruins den (nothing.)
Like last year my den was epic like 5 times (or more) when I was online and more when I was offline,now never!!
Well here's what my den looks like (the best part is the front when you walk in)
When you walk in
(click to enlarge)
Right side
(click to enlarge)
Left Side
(click to enlarge)
First floor inside (LAME)
(click to enlarge)
Top Floor
(click to enlarge)
See the tree?
Yeah I HAD ornaments on it,but AJ happened to sell ornaments for no reason just to stop them from being ON the tree they make them go behind them (there still there I don't want to move them,to much work lol)
I'll move them LATER (so by the time you go there they will be somewhere,most likely under the 2012 banner look there)
Ugh Fine I'll move them and show you so you don't have to go there your self.
Stairs
(click to enlarge)
I'll enlarge the banner for you.
2012 Banner with ornments under it.
:)
And Snowyclaw has the freedom set..(I think)
But here's Snowy's bunny :)
Cool right!
Aww snowy's bunny is so cute!
:D
Oh and I have to ask this question...
JammerGirl feels UNRARE,
Does she look rare?
I mean really,
She has a Viking Hat and that's one of AJ's rarest items!
(I'm pretty sure)
I know she has some fox hats,the leap year party stuff,and who knows what else is in her inventory,
but I think she's pretty rare :)
(comment if you think she's rare,please no bad comments she is a REALLY good friend and I can banned you from this blog or spam your comment.Heads up: DON'T BE MEAN)
I mean I'm not rare,
If you think I'm rare then comment no bad comments either about me or my blog!
And I'll be making a RULES page!
So you better obey them!
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!

1 comment:

  1. Well EVERYONE has viking's cause' of a rare monday...

    - Zebie

    ReplyDelete