Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sorry!

Hey Jammers!
Reporting from a different computer.....
Jammers please help!
I cant get to the spooky party!
Can you PLEASE send me the items I don't care what colors they or (if you can change the colors)
I can only go on this computer (at my Grandfather's house) but I don't go here everyday.
And I broke my leg :(
I was in my treehouse,
and me and my friends were playing Truth or Dare,
I picked dare (duh) and here's the dare:
To go on the balcony (of the tree house) and jump off onto a tree and swing on it....
Like back and forth (they though I could do it because I do gymnastics)
But it had Sap on it :(
So I jumped off onto the tree....
and I toughed the Sap and I slipped and feel onto the ground (it was pretty high too) and I broke my leg :( they feel REALLY bad though!
Oh here's something cool:
Click were the circle is.
Then the bunny thing comes up :)
Cool right?
Also at the Spooky Party you have to click the wall (I haven't been there yet though)
But others have that's how I know,
But I'll be sure to post it as soon as I get there :)
Also found this out:
It says how many letters you can put in and how many you have.
:)
Well that's All for now!
Bye Jammers!
(No like really I'll post when I do get to the party...if I ever do....)

No comments:

Post a Comment