Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Hey Jammers!
Spring is here!!
Have you seen the Jamaa Journey Book?
It's different!!
There's other new stuff around Jamaa!!
There's a new game!
Ducky Dash!
Here's where it's found in Coral Canyons!
Here's where it's found in Jamaa Township!
Here's where it's found in Crystal Sands!
There's no Ducky Dash in these following lands:
Lost Temple of Zios.
Appondale.
Sarepia Forest.
&
Mt.Shiveer.
There's a New party!
I'm at it right now!!
Look!
It's so fun!!
Party info in the next post!
(by the time I'm done with this post everyone SHOULD be gone)
And I found out something with my friend!
Awesome a new contest!
I love that AJ is doing more contests this one I'm totally Doing!
I thought they would be gone by now but they are not!
They will be.
This is now what they look like :(
I got mine though!
Oh and the bunnies are through out Jamaa when you go to coral canyons,
You go up the steps.
Then you see them.
And there's one place and I don't wanna leave this party or it's gonna end there's one spot though!
Well thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!








No comments:

Post a Comment