Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sping News-not really AJ wouldn't come back on!

Hey Jammers!
It's new,new,and new!
But I couldn't get on AJ...
I know why now!
It was offline and I didnt know it wouldn't even let me get to the severs screen....
I knew the new gems x2 would be Mira Says because of these things said yesterday :)
(I'm back on)
(this was said YESTERDAY)
(This is NOT on the AJ blog anymore....weird)
Now I cant get onto AJ AGAIN,
My screen froze so I refreshed AJ and now I cant get back on!
Grr!
Never Mind AJ went offline again!
WEIRD!!!!
I'm gonna wait
*waits*
Okay,
While we are waiting....
I'll talk about....
There's SO many scammers!
Okay,
So I was walking around Jamaa and I see non-members AND members mostly saying this: "Come to my den to get a FREE glove!"(or a different rare) or say:"Say I if you want a free -Rare-"
Gosh!
I see people go like this "I" or "I I I I I" or "I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Stuff like that)
And one person,says this "take this item for that item...It's magical!" (mostly to non-members,members think non-members are stupid!Their NOT STUPID!!!!They are regular people like you!)
If you think non-members are stupid,YOUR THE STUPID ONE!YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SMART NON-MEMBERS ARE!!!!
Okay,
Here's how to "hide" from scammers:
1.When you hear someone (anyone even your BEST friend) say "Say if you want a rare"
then just unfriend them and WALK/TELEPORT away!
2.Make sure if they try to scam you BLOCK THEM!
3.You have the right to say NO!(Say no to trades you dont like and scammers)
4.Never tell WHERE your going!
5.Never tell a SCAMMER your password (that can turn them into a hacker)
6.Never go ANYWHERE without a friend with you when there someone with a "Deal" (that makes you have proof of the scammer)
7.If it has to do with your password YOU STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO! (even if they say "I'll report you")
8.Never Friend a SCAMMER!!!!
And if you do see one (hopefully in Jamaa Township) then say in front of EVERYONE "Be a Jammer NOT a Scammer!".....You'll win with them....
I cant get back on!!!!!!!!!
This is annoying!!!
Turn AJ back on please!
Or I have to end this post and post later!!!!!!!!
I guess this Isn't over yet!!!
I'll be back dont give your hopes up!!!!!!!!!
Bye Jammers! (For now)


No comments:

Post a Comment