Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Land Globe!

Hey Jammers!
I found something,
When I was putting my open sign on trade right after that I saw a land globe and I know how I got it,
When I started being a member,
I had the "Beta Globe" or so,
I had that,
And they took that away and replaced that with the new one,
(it's now on trade,I put most my rares on trade)
It's also sold for under water dens.
Here's a picture of the icon and it in my den.
Cool right!
Go to my den to see it.
It's on the top floor in the spot where you do the glitch from the top :)
If you once had a Beta Globe then you have this now,
I liked the Beta Globe though :(
(my open sign has been getting trades like CRAZY!)
Oh Yeah I found this out!
The tab (for AJ) will say "Animal Jam-Play Now!"
And I also met a famous blogger!
Super Nice!
And She even added me!!
Thanks for being suck a good friend Spirit!!
Well thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!




3 comments:

  1. I have a beta globe, it hasnt been updated.
    I dont know i just got it!
    Chech it out in my den!
    My name is greg811

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had a beta globe because i bought it during beta days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the beta globe still, i just got it yesterday and i thought those globes(the one they replaced the beta globe with) you could buy but they went out for clearance....

    ReplyDelete