Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In Memory of Midnight.

Hey Jammers,
My Bunny,Midnight.
Died last year 2011,
Easter morning,
I'll never forget her.
I never had her long enough,
to get pictures of her.
But I made a bunny   On AJ   
Here she is (unfortunately there's no name "MidNight" so I put "MagaGirl"
Here's a picture of her.
My first bunny ever!

It's Really sad because,
I Begged for her,
And a week later she dies!
:(
I'm really sad.
(and my friends try to make a laugh about it NOT TELLING WHO)
(or try to make me feel better JAMMERGIRL AND WOLFSTAR)
JammerGirl,
I'm Really sorry that my friend said "If she deleted you from her blog she must be a bad friend."
I LOVE YOU MIDNIGHT!!!
I'll see you in heven <3
Bye Jammers.


No comments:

Post a Comment