Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rare Item monday and Monthy Member Ship Gift.

Hey Jammers!
So sorry for the late post I had a sleep over when home and I couldn't post
And I kinda got sick.
So Sorry about that...
So Here's the Rare Item Monday,Item.
Rare Tiara
It's pretty expensive for an item that is sold but just in a different color.
It's on the 6th page.
They are sadly gone now and for the jammers who look at my blog and missed it then I am SO SORRY.
But I think you should have got it because you knew it was Monday and you could have looked at someone else's blog like maybe,
Okay now for the monthly membership gift!
Hot Cocoa Machine
Like your Hot Cocoa Machine?
Oh and some people (like me)
didn't get theirs on April 1st.
Some Jammers think it was an April Fools joke they played on us,
But not me I think it was a bug (or a glitch)
That's what AJ HQ said...
Who do you believe Jammers who you DON'T EVEN KNOW,
Or AJ HQ who OWN AJ?
But I believe AJ HQ.
*Period*
But My brother didn't get his he got the card just not his Machine...
I'm very sad for him. :(
Oh And I drew a warrior cat.
How do you like it?
Bye Jammers!



No comments:

Post a Comment