Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New,Just New

Hey Jammers!
If you known Blogger has a new look!
(As you may see my words as I take a picture)
(sorry if it's not,but on this it looks SO small!)
But,Click to enlarge.
(I do like the old look way better,gonna see after this post if I can get the old way back)
Okay.
But there's a somewhat new item (witch was sold before)
Cake Bake Kitchen
My brother has been wanting this....
For his parties he hosts I think....
I haven't been to the parties yet,so if you have be sure to tell me the new item or post it on your blog and give me the link to your blog!
Oh and if you have noticed....
Near the Entrace to Crystal Sands from Lost Temple of Zios.
There's some sort of gold maybe copper or bronze.
Looks like this:
But you know you CAN get on that?
Here's how:

1.Stand here (or somewhere around here)
2.Open Animal Menu thing.
3.Click another LAND animal.
4.As your switching,
Click here:
5.Watch your self go onto those things....
There you go!
Have fun!
(just make sure you dont move! You'll get into crystal sands)
Well thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!

1 comment:

  1. How you get people to post on your blog? And be a mod? Lol

    ~ Zebie

    ReplyDelete