Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Movie(s) and more!

Hey Jammers!
There was a change of plans...
My friend wanted to do the movie...
Yesterday....
Even though I didnt have ALL the charaters,
because the people there wouldnt listen they just were hanging out with each other,
Here's the video!
(SparkleWolf123 was mostly ALL the charaters and I was one,Abby)
And Your Probably like why did she do this:
(s)?
Because Me and SparkleWolf123 (again) made a talk show!
(lol)
It will be updated every week,
For 5 minutes each time.
Talk Show Hosts:
Me,SparkleWolf123,Wolf2222222,and JammerGirl27546!
This Week:
Imposters!
Here it is!
Here's the new items for today!
Seriously AJ is really on a role with the under water items!
Anglerfish Hat
Shell Chair
Oh how could I forget many things happened to me when I was doing the insanity glitch with the horse party when I was a dolphin there everyone started freaking out!
lol!
And Here's the pictures of me doing it at the horse party!
Different things happen ALL the time!
Never always the same.

Different Person.
When I tried to be a bunny and change my animal this happened!
Lol!
When I did it again
Lol And again!
Here's a video on how to do it (the horse party ran out so I'll be doing it with the HeatWave Party!)
I have to wait till it starts though....
*waits*
*keeps waiting*
*still waiting and waiting*
*waits and waits and waits*
15 more minutes!
*still waiting and waiting and waiting*
12 more minutes!
Wait lets talk about me :)
I'm such a caring person :)
I just gave SparkleWolf123 my black wave necklace (I'll get another one)
I gave waterfox392 a green wave necklace :)
(ask them)
lol!
Just kidding I'm not that great.
Every ones always saying your the best!
Mostly non-members!
lol!
8 more minutes!
Oh wait 7.
It's here but wait I got a notic and now I'm gonna have an earth day party!
Here's how:
Here's how to do it in words:
Stand where I am,
Open Parties,or so
(if not skip the party part)
then you click the entrace to Kani Cove,
then you click a party OR
Open the map real fast and then click a land.
Most time it doesnt work and it may only last for a little while and if you do,do the glitch then switch your animal and you either become white or green :)
Thats how dont blam me if it doesnt work it could be your computer/laptop.
So it's not my fault if you cant do it!
More pictures of the glitch!

Lol
Hope you like the glitch...
If you can do it!
Oh yeah here's a list of my nick names:
Supper
SupperGirl
SG
SG28
Super
Yeah thats all I like SG the best though,
Well here's my Earth Day look!
Yeah,
Happy Earth Day Everyone!
Have a Happy Earth Day!
Well Thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment