Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Rare item Monday,item!

Hey Jammers!
Sorry for the late post my friends and I had a sleep over (at my house)
And they don't have Internet set up at their new house.
So they hogged mine.
Ugh sorry bout that.
So here's the Rare Item for Moday.
Rare Wizard hat
Why so expensive!?
Ugh they are always so expensive now.
I mean I know there rare and all but why do they have to cost SO MUCH GEMS!
I had over 1,000 gems now I have 497!!!
And I didn't even play games for those gems!
Ugh I guess rare does make people broke.
Oh and while we talk about rares,
Why do people care so much about rare?
Here's why :
  1. They want others to be jelous (In other words they want others to want to be them.)
  2. They use this sentance "This rare item looks REALLY good on me!" and make the other person want that item MORE!
  3. They care about them so much because....Well they STILL wanna make others jelous.
  4. So Jelous that they HACK FOR THEM.

This disipoints me.
A LOT!
Well thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!
New page added "Banners"

 


No comments:

Post a Comment