Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

AJ Closing?

Hey Jammers!
Is AJ closing or what?
Look:
Now?Well why?
Right after the REAL update??
WHY?!
I'm so confused!
But sadly I didn't get to go on to see when it shut down but here's the reason why:
My brother was on AJ (KlapYoHands is my brother)
And the Warning showed up and just as he was about to press OK I walked by and then took a picture
then (I wanted to get on to take a picture of when it closed)but my brother was such a hog he when offline of animal jam and when on FaceBook (FB)
and wouldn't get off till my mom told him to :)
and then when I went on I asked my friend if AJ closed and they said it did :(

So thats why I couldn't take a picture of the closing of animal jam :(
So I missed it POOPY!
 
 
 
Bye Jammers!

5 comments:

  1. Its not closing. Its just an update. AJ will restart I think like at 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude maybe they are gonna add some of the requests of some jammers so it may take a long while to come back. I can't wait till it opens again... i am gonna miss the rare armor this monday:-(

      Delete
  2. yeah its an update cause on mine it said http 404 NOT FOUND so its an update

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a glitch on it it says to go to the daily explorer while you wait. there is a button saying play now and it logs you in the most recent played account lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it doesn't shut down forever ( not updates )

    ReplyDelete