Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Member Ship ending soon and scammer

This is not a happy time for me my little brother bought something on my facebook and
it was $400.00 and so her credit card is now not in use 
so yeah whatever but I'll still be doing my blog
and I will get my membership back maybe even that day
witch is tomorrow 
see and it will not renew my big brother was a member but now he's not
a member 
but still look at this...
 and here's the girl who tried to scam me 
Oh and by the way that says Meany not Meanv it just came out like that.
and here's what she did to make her a scammer
I was telling a friend that my member ship was ending in Jamaa Township
And she walks up and says you should give me your lava glove___-stops for a sec-
Let me just make it easier for you...
Scammer:You should so give me your Lava Glove.
Me:No I should not.
Scammer:You should since your loosing your member ship.
Me:no I will not
(keeps going on and on)
Me:LEAVE ME ALONE!
Scammer:Just saying you should.
Me:STOP AND LEAVE!
Scammer:Me love being mean.
Scammer:Me good at battles.
Scammer:Unlike you...
Me:-Snarls-
Me:Leave!
Scammer:Why should I?
Me:I don't wanna scammer like you around me!
Scammer:Fine!I'll leave!
Me:Good Bye Bye Scammer!
Scammer:I'm not gonna leave!
Me:Stop and leave and your a scammer and you can't dine!
Scammer:-Leaves-
Me:Finally!
So that's my experience of the scammer who is really mean  
and
it's true.




Bye Jammers.




1 comment:

  1. lol I have a lava glove but very few people know

    ReplyDelete