Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lucky Party!

Hey Jammers!
Today I'm gonna show you the new lucky party!
Okay starting with the Lucky Day Items!
First when you walk in this...
...is probably the first thing you see
and it says in red and white "Sale and you click it and here are the items inside it!
There's all kinds of stuff involving St.Patrick's day!
Like A Clover Chair (the first one)A Clover Table(the second)A Pot 'O Gold(third)A Lucky Clover(forth)Potted Clovers(fifth)and A Clover Patch(last one)
Okay moving on now.
Next is the BIG Clover in the front yard!
Sorry I couldn't get a GREAT picture of the big clover because people wanted to dance on it and it's not like you can't go on Animal Jam on your own time so you can get a better look yourself!
But here's a picture of it!
And if you click it,you will now have a clover next to you floating!
And it looks like this!
Now for the "Social Spot"
I call it the "Social Spot" because People are always sitting around talking to each other.
look at this picture!
Oh yeah and the horse is Spino11 and he's on Brb right now but right when he's back I'm gonna ask if he can add me!And TrickerTreee is the one next to me so I'm gonna add him too!
Next is the Lucky Day Music"
Here's the sale box and it looks like a record!
There's only one music but it's still worth it!
It's only 100 gems like all the other Music!
And when you walk in the back yard this is what you see...
And I'm saying it's so "Lucky" 'Round here!


Oh yeah and the new name for your pet nobody has noticed it yet that I know of (Even LoveLost didn't even notice!)and so I saw a Jammer at the party with the name of "Lucky"
and so I looked for it and found it (oh and please give me credit!)
So have a look at it!
And I don't want to beg but I really want credit But you don't have to...














Bye Jammers!




Coming up:
New Items!

No comments:

Post a Comment