Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Snow Code!

Hey Jammers!
Some of you have noticed that I have had put snow on my blog!
And so I'll tell you how!
Now first you have to look at the top of your screen in the corner
Then click design.
Once your there click "add a ganget"
Then once you have this pop up screen up
You have to go down to HTML/Java Script
Then you click the "+" button
Then this should come up:
Don't put a title
click in the box where it says "Content"
Then put in this code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://files.main.bloggerstop.net/uploads/3/0/2/5/3025338/snowstorm.js" /></script>




Then once it's in it click "Save"
The more you do it the more the snow I did it 6 times
Do it as many times as you want
and then you go back to view your blog you have to wait a second (do not just give up because it didn't come right away)
then the snow will come Falling down!
And if you move your cursor around then the snow will move the opposite direction
as where your cursor is!
Try it now!
Oh and one more thing I saw this Rhino but it wasn't the same
you wanna know why?
Because this was a non-member
A NON-MEMBER RHINO!!!!
Look!
He was talking nonsense and we didn't know what he was talking about lol
But look:
His user name is "supermonkeys"
And he even had Non-member Bat wings (it's real name is Spooky Bat wings)
SO I was like what the heck I'll look at his den just for the fun of it!
And I went there and I did have fun!
He has Member Flooring (Lava flooring)
Look!
See it for yourself!
This is one epic Jammer!!
Just go to suppermonkey's den to see but the floor is his only member item
For his den.
And his buddy list is full!
Bye Jammers!




1 comment:

  1. A big post about me? I'm flattered. XD

    A while ago they allowed you to pick member animals to use after membership expired. But they disabled it after sea animals came out.

    As for my den, it's just a glitch, similar to how expired members can have member items on.

    -Supermonkeys

    ReplyDelete