Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Creepiest Glitch EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jammers!
The Creepiest glitch happened to me and my little brother AT THE SAME TIME
Me and my little brother were on 2 different computers
and there was a glitch at the wolf party 
that when he was doing NOTHING
everyone on his screen wasn't there but as people where coming in he could see them but he couldn't see me
and I could see him saddy I didn't get picture(s)
Of at the wolf party...
But my friend game in and told me and my brother to go to her den
so we when and HE thought it was all fine but this time I couldn't see HIM
Look this is what he saw:
and this is what I saw (Bluegreen908 left she's not invisible)
and bluegreen908 couldn't see him either
and she was SO scared she was like
"Stop change back stop being invisible"
Then she asked me how to do it then I told her I don't know I'll try to leave and go to my den
(we both will)
Ok he's screen froze up but when I went to get back there I was in my den look right:
 clicked his name and it said I'm in bluegreen908's den while he's in her den look
weird and here's his frozen screen:
 lol creepy he's refreshing lets see what happens...
*waiting*
It logged me of for some reason...
I'm back on but he's not...
*waiting*
He refreshed again
*waiting*
It logged me out AGAIN!!!
Ok I'm back on
*waiting*
Ok he's on!
YAY I CAN NOW SEE HIM!!!
Look:



Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment