Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Only for Cami!

Hey Jammers!
Do you know Cami's frog?
You may and your probably wondering who Cami is!
Well I will not tell you her story!
But I'll tell you WHO she is!
She is a little girl just like you (if you are little)
She has had cancer and she had this little frog named froggy
and then National Geographic 
Had heard her story and wanted to 
make something representing her 
and they heard that her Froggy had been through EVERYTHING with her 
he got stitches__
Ill let their blog tell you 
it's called 
Note:
LISTEN TO THIS BEFORE YOU GO TO THAT BLOG

I cried when I read this story :'(
It's so sad!
I LOVED it!!!
Good luck Cami I hope you get cured!!!!
I have the best wishes for you oh and   
they represented her by her froggy!
Now the toy is Cami's Frog!It even has stitches on it! 
And I when to Cami's den aww she has her Froggy On some pillows watching TV
Look!!!
Cute right!!
Now look at this (this picture was from back in the beta days)
Can't wait till Cami's Frog comes back out!!!
(or I hope a code comes out for Cami's Frog!!!)



Bye Jammers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know Camryn personally.
    I will tell you she is better; A little.
    And Froggy is right by her side at all times.
    She spilled on him; Now he has a stain on him. Hehe.
    Just letting you know she's doing just fine. =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are the beta days?????

    ReplyDelete