Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blog Mentors!

Hey Jammers!
Today I'm gonna tell you about Blog Mentors!

What are Blog Mentors?
Well It's not the easiest thing to explain.
But Blog Mentors are Jammers who are ALWAYS nice all ways walk into Jamaa with a smile on there face
And You DON'T have to be FAMOUS you can be just a REGULAR Jammer
But what blog mentors so is they have PERMISSION to answer any questions that are asked
and they will mostly spend there time look at comments on the "Ask me!" page
answering questions Jammers have!
And they also can meet me somewhere (mentors will be my buddies)
or send me a Jam-a-Gram telling me to meet them somewhere if they have any ideas 
for my blog!
P.S. I will give that Mentor credit.



How do I become a Blog Mentor?
Here's a list of reasons you can become a Blog Mentor:
1.You Always are nice
2.You always are up to do anything
3.Your NEVER mean to ANYBODY even if they are being mean to you
4.You most of the time you buddy Jammers(if your buddy list is full it doesn't count)
5.You follow the blog's rules
6.YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE!



What Makes me NOT a Blog Mentor?
Here's a list of things you should NOT do or you will NOT be a Blog Mentor:
1.NEVER EVER ask to be a mentor of you can NEVER be a Blog mentor
2.Your ALWAYS mean (that's a BIG no no)
3.Your never online
4.You NEVER follow the blog's rules (that's a big no no also)
5.You got Banned at-least 2 times (if it was your fault)
6.YOUR THE WORST FRIEND


How do I know that I am a Blog Mentor?
You are always updated on the side of my blog tilted "Blog Mentors"
It has a list 1-5 when they are all filled up then I will make a new one on the other side
of my blog.
I will also post a new post for the Newest Blog Mentor member.
You'll see an example after this post!


This is the blog mentor box:




Bye Jammers!





Coming up:
The First Blog Mentor!



  

1 comment:

  1. I'd be a blog mentor.....
    But I'm mean to some people :D ( which i think is a bad thing :|) You know me :) oh well :\
    ~TheBestMyth1892

    ReplyDelete