Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Special Jammer and her blog!

Hey Jammers!
I meet a person in Crystal Sands!
Can you guess who it is?
Of course you CAN'T!
Your probably think oh well that's easy!
It's LoveLost/WitchHatBunny!
But NO I NEVER met LoveLost/WitchHatBunny,
I've met Snowyclaw (twice)
Tech66.
Wando20/Pangeae (my old friend but not friends with her on my new file)
TrickerTreee,
Spino11,
FatPanda96,
BigGoldFish and,
WolfWizerd.
And the person is....
GingerPawz!
She Owns a Paw-some Blog!
(Click here to go to it!)
And here's what she looks like:

She is an extremely nice jammer!
And I think everyone knows that!
I asked her if she wanted to take a picture with me for my blog (witch the picture is now my blog background)
and of course she said "Sure!"
So here's the picture:
See she is so nice!



Bye Jammers!




No comments:

Post a Comment