Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Party Pooper

Hey Jammers.
There was a party pooper for the party.
It was me D:
How dare I make my party so poopy 
I'll make it up to you.. 
The Party will NOT be tomorrow (on St. Patrick's Day)
Since I got 64....or something like that
In ONE day I will make it up to you and I had to tell you this before I could tell you about 
the new aquarium and the new items for today!
So I'll look on my calender and see when I can do it cause family is comin' over tomorrow!
(and Friends)
Oh and lol I when to the aquarium and everyone was running IN PLACE omg I hate that glitch lol
look!
 there was one big clump of them all in one spot and there where to on the wall and one on the stairs running in place and there was the same girl alone in the middle (the seal) and she was on the entrance to the water running in place it was crazy lol!
Then they all started to clump up look!
hahaha 
Oh i'm gonna check my calender now...
I know how to get rid of them I just have to leave the room and then go back in and there gone!


Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment