Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Impostors!

Hey Jammers.
Today I when offline for a minute and then I went back on
to play again just to see this impostor in my den!
Look!
I was so scared look!
This is what she did she made and i uppercase I so it looks like an l 
look:
She even showed up:

She has the same wolf name and color 
and the same bunny:
STALKER!
And the Achievements she has 1
and I have 115
And the REAL SupperGirl28
Would have these pets:
and I usually don't have one out.
And here's my main wolf's outfit:
and last but not least the REAL SupperGirl28 is a member!
Oh and I found another one
SupperGirl9
Yep she tries to act like shes not but she pretty much is
I don't mind her seal because I don't even have a seal!
But I mind her wolf
It's name is "Fabulous Fancywolf"
when the only thing different is Fancy but Fabulous and wolf are the same.
Look her wolf doen't look like me but it's still her animal's name and her username that ticks me off.
P.S. I'm in her den so her den is not locked.
And this time she has 3 achievements 
see:
and when I went to her den my friends came and then I told them about my first impostor
and we all started looking and it seems there is A LOT 
but I'm not gonna name them all because I don't know if they where before me....
so I'm not gonna name them!


Bye Jammers! 

1 comment:

  1. lol that has never happened to me! I have a blog its called the animal jam midnight!

    ReplyDelete