Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New around Jamaa?Wait what?

Hey Jammers!
It's New around Jamaa AGAIN?
News
I got the new den!Yay!It's cool!Go to my den to check it out!
Though I had to delete one of my dens...Has this had to happen to you?
Oh-no!Remember to get a monkey before they leave!
Oh-no!This is bad monkeys are getting endangered!!
I'll get a monkey before they leave!
:( people don't be monkey's on animal jam that's why they are ENDANGERED ):
Are monkey's bad or something?
There apart of nature and they are an animal shouldn't they be treated fairly?
Yes
In many ways they should be treated fairly.
Aww look at that monkey waving goodbye to fellow animal jam 
A.K.A
I don't think they should go but everyone has to go at some point don't they?
Like my Grandmother :(
Moving on before I cry...
Okay this is the same as last week.
Wolf Only Party:Oh and it says second paragraph 
last sentence it says "And who knows:There might be some other animal parties coming soon..."
Octopuses:Epic a new animal is coming!
But still...
A new animal is coming while one is going :(
Well that was an odd news report it has been only one week...
But sad news came also then good news :(
I hope everyone is happy with the monkey they have and be sure to get one before they leave!
Update:This is my new banner:



No comments:

Post a Comment