Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Rare Item Monday Item and Fact about Best Dressed!

Hey Jammers!
Rare Item Monday is here!
It's
Rare Gazelle Horns 
On the 5th page top middle
Now for the Fact of Best Dressed!
Be a Bunny 
and have those eyes that you start out with
and use the emote (the smile one witch looks like you have no teeth)
then play Best Dressed 
and if you dress up good and you'll get almost all the time you'll get in first place
(because people think your cute :)
If you don't there's something wrong with those people
Look:
hehe 
And I'll try to get This out fit for my bunny!
(so that impostor can't copy me and I think it's cool
:D P.S. I won this for the most epic)


Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment