Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Rare item Monday and Scammer.

Hey Jammers!
I got Good News 
and I got Bad News(2)...
The Good news is it's Monday so that means RARE ITEM MONDAY!!!!
So the rare item is...
Viking Hats!
Cool right?!?!
So that means LoveLost was right!
She guessed that it was gonna be these because the recycle money was...More I think
Here's what it looks like on my new wolf!

Cool right? I know!
And now for the bad news.
You can tell what I'm about to say by the title
Well I was thinking that I should have a Trading party in my Snow Fort den.
 So I invited people and this one girl was telling this Guy (the scammer)
That she got hacked and he though it was SO funny.
So he did the Laugh Emote...

So I told him he was mean (in witch I was facing the other girl who got hacked so she thought I was saying it to her but I wasn't)
So she said Said I'm not mean he is.
Then I said I know.
She understood then he keep laughing.
 then I told him to stop or I would tell AJHQ  and that AJ Looks at my blog because I told them about it.
So he Keep laughing.
I told him I really would get him Banned.
He Said I don't care I am a scammer so what I have another file that has much more rares I don't care if I get Banned.
and I was like wow your in for some deep trouble.
so I took a picture of his Username and his animal and then I asked him if he is a scammer.
 And he said no then lol yes.
So here's what he looks like and if anyone is against me I hop that you find the truth.
That he is a scammer!
His username is boxman123 
and his animal's name is
Sergeant Toughchamp.
Now for the second bad news.
I was on my trampoline and I was with my friend we were playing around and I feel backwards
and I hurt my back and back of my neck I can hardly look backwards with out turning around fully
so right now I'm at my Grandfather's house playing on the computer (and no I don't live with my Grandfather)
I live with my mom and my 3 brothers (and yes I am the only girl yep it's hard)
and I'm not going to go to school today but it's MSA week!
Err I don't like MSA!


No comments:

Post a Comment