Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

New around Jamaa!

Hey Jammers!
Ok so it's WAY new and I have to ask this
How do you like the change(s) that AJ
has done with Animal Jam?
and...
How do you like my new blog background (as in the background behind the title)
Them 2 polls will soon be up!
So about the changes!
News
The Octopuses are here!
And The monthy membership gift is a HOT COCOA MACHINE!
Wonder why they tell us now?
They normaly do the black picture so you can guess but not now
Odd
Cool JAM-A-GRAM CHAT!
Now I can talk to my friends on different severs by Jam-a-gram chat!
And a new game!
DISC TOSS!
Now I can even play a game with my pet!
Yay a HORSE PARTY
But non-members can go to this party...
Maybe the next party should be either a monkey party or a seal party so non-members can go!
Another good thing!
A JOURNEY BOOK
For the forest!
I found everything it's a little big...
It's a Treehouse!
Yep I love my new Treehouse!
CONTEST WINNERS
Great job guys!
I think my favorite has to be...
Either the Lightning Bolt or the Pretty Flower :)
But I also like the Earth :)
GREAT JOB EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!
SPRING EGG HUNT
Wow I like this!
It's an EGG HUNT!!
Epic right?
I know!!
Great thinking AJ HQ!!!
I'm not giving any of the spots away for ANYTHING
Wanna know why?
Yea you do.
Okay because you DO NOT under any circumstances
use this blog for getting stuff (items)
for YOU.
I get it if your my friend and you ask me because you really need it (for a friend or YOUR 1 OF MY BESTIES)
then I will show you personally
B.T.W AJ is offline right now :)
when I was trying to get on to finish (because I had to refresh my page because aj was LAGGY)
But Look:
Lol :)
Okay Update?????!!!!
Maybe for next week...
Oh and B.T.W I think AJ is back to doing the news once a week...
What do you think Jammers?
Odd now lets move along.
:(
Monkeys are still going there's nothing we can do :(
Lucky I got my monkey!
But sadly people who do not in a few weeks will be VERY  upset :'(
It makes me just want to cry!!!!!!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :(
And AJ has been offline for a while now...
Okay wow AJ is BACK online NOW
Oh and ONE more thing (for the news)
So you first have to click the Tee's and it brings you to the voting :)
Then you click the Tee's you want to vote for (I voted for the Wolves one,the Panda one,
and the Bunny one(?)
I took a picture of it but then I deleted it some how.
but if you try to do it again this is what you see:
Oh and would you like to see my drawlings?
Sure you do!
Have a look:
A Penguin with a BIG bow
Like this?
It's an underwater picture called:
"Under the Sea"
Like this?

A dino!ROAR!!!
I drew this picture cause I want AJ in the future maybe AJ can bring Dino's to Jamaa!
Hope you think about this AJ!!
Like it?
This is all my drawlings for now
so comment if you like my drawlings!
And I will post a poll
ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye Jammers!!
Buddy Game glitch still works.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment