Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Getting Ready for AJ's Lucky Day!

News!
 Awesome New Elf Tail armor I sent a e-mail in asking if they will ever be out again!
 The Journey book for Mt.Shiveer!And ALL Green everywhere speaking of  Green look at Jamaa Township!

Oh cool maybe the OLD Crystal Sands is coming Back!!!!And Oents in dens so cool!
 Oh and I think the new animal is an octopus but it can be anything!And the monthy gift epic Tail Armor!
Decorations!         
All in Jamma Township!









Elf Tail Armor!
If I put my Elf Tail Armor on my other pets other then my Wolf this is what they look like
Penguin
Tiger
Horse
Bunny
Sorry that I don't have ALL animals I have just a few.
Jam-a-Grams


Snow Fort!
When you go to the tippy top...
Here's what it looks like!
Snow items!
New loading Screens!




Hope this helped!








                                              Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment