Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

New items!Have you noticed this?

Hey Jammers!
There's two more new items
One in the Wolves Only Party 
It's
Wolf Sconce 
and there's a new item for your underwater den:
  
Fissure 
 and have you noticed
this every time or so
like if you go offline and
you come back on check your Jam-a-grams
(if you had over 200)
Then it would say 200 something (over 200)
I had over 200 Jam-a-grams
Then I checked back
and it showed this again:
and when i back up one it showed a buddy request look:
and I know when I started I didn't get a buddy request
and then I went back more there was MORE requests
I counted then and there was 82 in a row!
It was so weird it was like someone made a hundred files and sent me all one request for all there files
and even some of my friends from now tried to buddy me...
And that was really weird but I mean they just don't keep the buddy requests
ONLY
That would be just weird

Bye Jammers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment