Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

2 New codes!

Hey jammers!!!IM soo happy!WHY?Because theres 2 new codes!(PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT)The first one is: NGKIDSROCK and..... PESKY PHONTOMS (no space) they both give you 1000 gems AJ HQ is sure making alot of new codes :) Also for more about the PESKYPHANTOM visit Animal Jam Head Quarter's facebook page!(I was gonna commenton it then it hit me!I was on my real facebook account (with my real name) and once I would say:Cool Thx!Im gonna post it on my blog!" Then everyone would try to find out what my blog was + most of my friends DONT PLAY "LITTLE KID" GAMES!So they'll make fun of me,maybe.If they did....Id probably beat them up XD JK.Id just tell em to stop,plus they probably wont because Im like friends with everyone,but this really mean girl,when ever I pass her in the hall way she always makes her devil look -_- (it freaks me out...) P.S. if PESKYPHANTOM dosent work try PESKYPHANTOMS and NGKIDSROCK.NG means Nation Geographic,KIDS means little people who are not adilts or teens.ROCK means kida like rules but in a different way,for instance WE WILL,WE WILL ROCK YOU!Lol.Well thats all for now Jammers!keep jamin!! Bye Jammers!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I ment "National" not nation and I ment comment on not commenton.ill fix it later.

    ReplyDelete