Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Party info.

Hey Jammers.
I'm holding a party in my secret den.
I know it wont be secret anymore but I can lock it. 
After wards.
Hehe....
Here's the info.
Where:SupperGirlsTSD's den
When:Tomorrow ALL DAY.
Time:What did I say!? ALL DAY!
Theme:I don't know Just party theme!
Dress:Party like!
Mood:Be happy!
(TSD means Top secret den)
Locked?
No not for that whole day I will be taking requests,
for SupperGirl28 but I don't have much space open so you'll have to add me on SupperGirl28sTSD's file thanks guys for coming!
Also JB is mad at me for "STEALING" her idea!
I just liked the idea so I made on too!!
And now she made me REALLY sad and I said "I knew I shouldn't have told her but she's my best friend!"
Do you think I stole her Idea about the Secret den thing?
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
Hope to see you there
~SupperGirl28

1 comment: