Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Really!?

Hey Jammers,
I'm really sad because my OWN friend came up to me and tells ME I'm a hacker!
She came up to me in my den and says "HOW DARE YOU!?"
I said "Hi" then "what" and she says "YOU GOT ON MY PLAYER!"
I kept telling her I didn't and I had to show her all my stuff (I only showed her half)
And she kept saying "I have/had that" and I kept telling her to stop and she wouldn't so I just said:
"STOP IT I PROMISE I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR STUFF!!"
Sorry I wasn't posting lately!
Well I got to go!
Bye Jammers!
And do you think I hack?Just because I have low amount of rares.
I un buddied her if she wants to be my friend again she has to say sorry.


1 comment: