Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sorry And More

Hey Jammers!
I need to tell wolfstar something.
Hey, thanks for sticking up me and I know my brothers had NOTHING tro do with this.
How do I know?
Well my computer at home is broke,
and I usally go to my grandfather's house and go on his computer,and today my brother went on,and that was today and I love watching my brothers play Animal Jam, ALSO my brothers DON'T EVEN KNOW MEEPX, and you know what, why would I need to hack?!
Sorry I haven't been posting awhile you know my computer broke and I have been trying to get one of my member's of my blog to help post I guess their busy.
Well I got this srange but I guess nice jam-a-gram...
But I also got a request from her,
so I guess it's good,right?
Oh yeah and so sorry bout missing the Song of The Week!
The song is......
Dun Tah Dun!
MOVES LIKE JAGGER!
BY MAROON 5!
Cool right?!
I know.
Have you heard of Purple Pasion Day?
If not...
Well I don't think EVERYONE does it.
But here's about it.
  • It's celebrated on June 1st (Tomorrow)
  • It's celebrated for my Friend (I personally know her) Ally.
  • It's Called Purple Passion Day.
  • You have to wear atleast a little bit of purple.
  • (MY SCHOOL) who ever dresses up with the most purple gets a prize.
  • We also get to meet the Ravens (Team)
I personally LOVE the Ravens!!
  • We have purple passion day because Ally Loves Purple!
Here's the story:
Ally was dignossed with Bone Cancer,
Our school came up with the idea Purple Passion Day,
for her also someone in my school knows the Ravens and knows how to get them to come to our school, witch I think is Really Great!
But anyways,
Once I heard about her having cancer I knew we had to come up with an Idea!!
Yeah so we made it up...
even If you don't celebrate it please do.
Just wear you're purple and I'll be happy!
Also we do donate 50 for flip flops and money to help out her parents pay (I'm bringing in 10 dollars)
Other people probably will bring in more too!
(I hope)
I hope my dear friend will recover!
She has such a sweat and gental heart!
And I want it to stay that way :)
Well AJ just gave this out!
Yeah I cant wait!
And I get out of school next friday!!
(Yay me!)
lol I really cant sit still in my sleep oh yeah I'm making a tiger face on my ipod not on my iphone though...it might suck though
But I'll try I got half of it finished!
Lol
But yeah I'll put up the song and ya MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR YOUR SONG YOU WANT (poll will be up for the top songs I like, you pick!)
It will only be up for 7 days!
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! :) Also, I think I'm wearing, like, the PERFECT outfit for Purple Passion Day LOL. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! My friend Alexz Marum died of brain cancer. :'(

    ReplyDelete