Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Horse Derby News and More!

Hey Jammers,New Jamaa Journal here!Happy or what it's "Super Big!" (as the call it) Giraffe was the secret word but it wont come out til the NEXT update.Hmmm,How ya liking Jamaa so far...I still want the OLD Jamaa Back....But that's my opinion  but yours may be different (poll will be up as soon as I can get it up.)
(Click "Jamaa Derby" to get to the derby.)
Awesome a new contest!I sent AJ HQ for more contests :)
Yes,we all know the Phantom Invasion is the monthly membership gift :)
(Click the National Geographic Bee sign to go to The Temple Of Trivia)
It talks about the Bee that's going on in Jamaa.
Yes,rare items in your inventory have "RARE" on them now:
Also the items from the Leap Year party are marked with "RARE" too.
and......
Yes, I was talking about this...
but I have no more time to now even though the party is in 2 mins.
Well thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment