Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cruise Ship Party!

Hey Jammers!
I'm NOT changing my username.
the song of the week is....
ANIMAL-BY NEON TREES!
I'm putting it on TODAY.
I don't want it to be forgotten all that.
Yea,so I'm at the Cruise ship party and I'm gonna show you pictures of it.
This is an awesome party for ALL jammers to sit and relax on a Ship that will not crash!
I REPEAT WILL NOT CRASH!
(lol)
Here they are.
Here it takes place on a Ship (duh) I'm in a glitch though so it says "Kani Cove" (don't mind that.)
There's a little stand with fruits on it and a register,and a machine,
click the machine (it's the smoothie machine)
But the register is to BUY your VERY OWN Smoothie Machine!!!
Sadly I don't have enough money.
I need 603 gems more!
there's also a little pool (yay)
also if you go up the ladder to go o the slide,
you see AJ's Jamaa Official Flag!
A wolf cloud (click to get a wolf)
Oh looky!
it's my former dolphin friend!!
AJS Mola Mola!
Yes finally a SALE!!!!
(click it!!)
I really like the Sunset Beach Towel!
PESKY PHANTOMS! (click to get one,also I have phantoms trapped MUHAHAHAHA!)
we got a sun and a bunny cloud ^^ (click them to get a bunny/sun!!) (sorry bout it being messed up lol)
Also I got this message when I tried to buy a sunset towel!
Can somebody send me one?
Thanks!!
Well that's all for now!!
(my second favorite party!!)
Bye Jammers!
how many stars do you give this party? I give full on 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment