Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Back Online!And more!

Hey Jammers!
Here about the new thing thats going on it's now gonna be "The Song Of The Week" instead.
And you'll be hearing it Monday,every Monday the song will be changed.
Here's How it works.
  • Every week in between that,you Jammers will pick witch song will be the song of the week.
  • It will NOT be Christian.
  • It CAN NOT have MORE THAN 2 BAD WORDS in it.
  • Make sure it's a song that I approve of ask me first.
Thanks!
Also AJ is back online AJ had a crisis and I have made a new Blog Heading,it's really cool but it's on my OTHER computer at my house.So I'll figure out how to get it on this one.
Be patient,also I'm gonna correct my spelling error on beautiful  sorry I didn't notice it before!
Also I'll be trying to make a new file and getting membership on it,but if I pay for it online then I will have to cancel SupperGirl's and that file is rare (it me at least) so I'm thinking of XxSpiritxX but I'm thinking of a different one too because it sounds to much like XxFreeSpiritxX.
So I'll be sure of that and tell you RIGHT AWAY!
So about AJ it was offline for about 20+ hours.
Bummer.
And I've been hearing about AJ going "back in time" witch means that the items you got this week or so whatever,but I'm safe I have my heart locket,and everything else what I really need to make sure of is my Spike Collar and My Lava Glove.
Here's some pictures of the problem.
Those Pesky Phantoms!

all you could do was go on "The Daily Explorer" but that was offline too....

also if you looked at the top at the address bar it said the following numbers:

Odd,Very Odd.
Also Snowy got a gift from AJ HQ I did too!
But here's a picture of that: 

It's SO cool!
Well thats all for now!
Bye Jammers!
Did you get a gift too?


3 comments:

  1. I think you should do moves like jagger!If not you should do Animal—by Neon Trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Animal would be a good chocie but not Moves like Jagger, because it talks about getting drunk and that stuff so you'll be hearing Animal tomorrow, i hope i rember!
      ~SupperGirl28

      Delete
  2. Yea Animal would be a good one,also I got one of those too but Nm's can get theres because they cant open it!!!!!if i could i would send it to you...and maybe add you?I luv your blog and i would DIE to be your friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete