Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Crazzyy!

Hey Jammers!
Sorry bout my mistake, the code is:
NGKIDSROX
NOT
NGKIDSROCK
Okay,and when I first logged on I had 67 jam-a-grams (sorry I didn't get a picture my computer was lagging)
But 3 were from AJ HQ,1 that read:
PESKY PHANTOMS
(with imprisoned phantoms)
2,
PESKY PHANTOMS
(with imprisoned phantoms)
3,
AJHQ has been busy defeating those pesky phantoms and creating new features for all players in Jamaa!You're pawsome for being so patient!

Enter PESKY PHANTOMS the next time you log to get a gift and gems!

*code valid through May 31,2012
and the rest were friend requests I mean I was only gone for 2 days!
This is weird...
but crazy....
Oh yeah I figured out I can send it to my email and just check it on my email (you probably don't know what I'm talking about)
I'm talking about my blog heading,so the title would look different.I hope it will get done tomorrow.
But I don't know.Oh yeah one more thing,
Do you think I should be a serous blogger?
Or stay the same?
Meaning serous like no expression serous.
Like not posting about random stuff.
Not saying stuff like:Lol,XD,ect...

Stay the same meaning,
be fun still using lol and XD and stuff like that!
Having expressions!
Posting about random stuff!
(Poll will be up soon)
Also did you know Visual Effects looks at my blog?!
He was talking on my chat!
He said "Oh no" I don't know what he was talking about but I don't care either lol.
Never mind about "one more thing"
Hasn't AJHQ NOT been posting on THEIR blog?
I mean really.
They posted a video and like for a week they haven't been posting.
Okay.
Well I don't know what else to talk about...
Hmmm...
Oh yeah,my note!
Some changed are being made the "Animal Jam World of Adventure" please be patient.Thank you. 
Yeah that's pretty much it.
Yea...
I'm just going to change the background and stuff.
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment