Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Monthly Member Ship Gift-And more!

Hey Jammers!
Monthly membership gift is here!
(I wasn't on yesterday.)
Monthly Membership Gift

It's Phantom Invasion,
And it comes with exclusive toys too!
Okay,
well a blogger much like me,named SnowyClaw
wants Jamaa Back and so do I!
Here's more information about it.
We want the OLD Jamaa back,
when there was NO scammers,
when rares became rares fast but nobody really cared.
Shamans Had names!
New animals had spirit stones,
you could meet shamans.
There were beta items!
We aren't JUST jammers,
Were Jamaasians!
We need to convince AJ HQ to get back,
Who's with me?! (and snowyclaw)
Thanks for reading this It's VERY important to me,and others!
Well thats all for now!
By Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment