Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Rare item monday (PLZ READ important to me!)

Hey Jammers,Im SO SORRY to ask this AGAIN! But could you send me a Mench Angel Helmet?(fith page) THX soo much!!!!You guys are the best!!I luv you!XD but yeah,Also I wish I had a picture of the Rare Mench Helmet.I hope they also come out with orange Mench Angel Wings :) to finish my wordrobe.Oh yea I'm most likely to now have to ask for the rare item Monday items.Why?Because I asked my mom if she could not take care of my grandfater for lunch (because im in school at that time)and take care of him for dinners ON MONDAYS.So I most likely wont be asking anymore PLZ ill send you your back if I need to THX!!Well thats all for now Jammers!Bye Jammers!JAM ON!! ~SupperGirl28

1 comment: