Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Okay,Read please.

hey Jammers, I was playing doodle jump on my iPhone, and you can name your self.I named mine "XxSpiritxX" sounds like XxFreeSpiritxX i know.We USED to be friends but she deleted m e and I'm NOT trying to take her name.i just the that name and I'm gonna/ might make a new file and still use suppergirl28 STILL listen, I made a spelling error when I was 9 ok and I don't like getting bullied on AJ cause of it.So I wanna make a new one if I can't get XxSpiritxX then I'll do a different on and tell you.Okay,I bet everyone of you has been bullied on AJ or not.And I get bullied sometimes too (on AJ) so I know they DON'T KNOW WHO I AM so I ask them if they know who I am.most say no and a few say "OMG IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!" yea I believe that... haha.thats my deal. So don't ask me what my deal is and if you want to be my friend I'll add you on my new file. Well thats all for now! BYE JAMMERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment