Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

New idea for this blog!

Hey Jammers,well Im doing something new on this blog!Let me tell you about it.Okay,its gonna be a song of the month,yea and I want YOU to coment what song should be the song of the month!Here are the rules: •Must NOT be christan music.(there are jews you know.) •Must have a good message to it. •Can have at least less than 2 bad words in it. •It had to be a song like "What Makes you Beautiful" but not that song. •Must add group/person that sings song. After I approve of the song if there is more than 1 songs I'll put up a poll so as many Jammers can pick. I think a good song would be "Animal" By Neon Trees.Oh one more thing if you dont like the song of the month then be sure to tell me NICELY and tell me the song name and person who sings it and if I approve of it then I'll make that the NEXT month's song.MAYBE if not I'm sorry.I reccomend POP songs and CONTRY like: •Katy Perry Songs •One direction Songs •Carrie Underwood Songs Songs like that. Thanks guys! I actually got this from JAMMERGIRL. Thanks JB and Jammers for the idea and songs and for reading! Well thats all for now! Bye Jammers!!!

1 comment: