Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No Subject

Hey Jammers,this really SUCKS AJ is offline AGAIN the one time I get to go on!?And AJ is offline!!!
Thank you (if) for the Rare item Monday item!!
But right now I guess I'll play "Monkey Quest" It's NOT as fun as ANIMAL JAM!!
This should maybe be the only REALLY sad time (for me anyways,lol)
Well whatever!
I guess if I don't like MonkeyQuest I'll play a different game.
I'll just post about MonkeyQuest.
Monkey Quest is a game for Monkeys ONLY.
Witch you do quests for the villagers-You know what this is ridiculous!
I'll post about a different game.
Here we go.

Okay I made a file on this already so I'm gonna show you some cool stuff around here!
Pandanda is a game for PANDAS ONLY!
You get to meet friends and find hidden lands!
Sounds pretty cool,eh?

So lets get started!!
(I only have limited time to post today I have a softball game today.I wish I was in Baseball.)
(LOADING SCREEN)
-I had to refresh.
-I have to pick a sever with less people.
-I have to wait till the screen loads.
OH MY-
I have to go in a bit or I might be late!!!!!!
This stinks!!!
Thank you!
(I'm NOT a member.)
You know what!
I'm just gonna make a blog for this!!
I mom keeps saying "please get ready to go or you'll be late"
-My username is:XxSpiritxX
-My password is: NoneYo
Thanks I got to go!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment