Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Spooky Party+Snow Fort=Glitch.

Hey Jammers,
I'm gonna show you a little glitch (yesterday this happened out of nowhere)
Well I was in my den with a friend.
We were in my snow fort.
So we wanted to get "frozen" and so we did but when I was at the top,
My legs when down into the ground!
I know how to do it though!
And I'll show you.
All you need is:
  • A snow fort or a friend who has a snow fort,or even me!
  • You need to be at the spooky party.
  • Well you need eyes to do this (duh)
Now you need to be at the spooky party.
Go into the Mist Pit.
Like this:
(I did the glitch already this wont happen to you.)
Okay,
once your misty, 
go to your/a friends/my snowfort.
Go to the top (Like so)
Yeah so your feet should be going though now go back to the spooky party.
Your legs should be going though if you cant see it then other people can.
Yea so,
I meant to post this yesterday,but I got to tried.
So yeah,
A new necklace!?

It really goes well with the moon necklace it's called:
Sun necklace
Also I met the nicest Jammer!
His name is:
dustey7 :)
I met him today,
he's really nice you should meat him :)
Well that's all for now Jammers!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment