Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

So Sorry!

Hey Jammers,I feel really bad to ask this but,can you save a heart locket for me? Please send it,I won't be on much I might have aready told you why,the heart locket is the rare item monday item,In the hot cocoa hut shop.I don't have a picture sorry it wont let me do it on my phone (it's so weird) I mean it's awesome but it's just weird I was gonna have SOMEONE post for me but it's been 3 days and nothing,so yeah hold off on my blog I'm SOO SORRY!Plus I'm sick and I'm going on a field trip tomorrow,and I still have my leg in that stupid cast!so I'll be walking around with crutches ,this is just GREAT.Sorry I'm in a bad mood, my mom went to get food for me for tomorrow and also to take my brother to the doctor.And she left her phone GREAT JUST GREAT!Oh wait there here!FINNALLY! Oh shoot sorry my brothers are freaking out because they didn't get one, could you send one to me,ryan260977 and to BillyTimchul1 thanks!!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!! ^^ ~SupperGirl28

No comments:

Post a Comment