Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thanks_and more!

Hey Jammers,okay,you know I missed the rare item Monday item,but my 2 friends got me one,ilovemypets OR (only one of you) wolfstar do you want one back or does anyone else want ONE?I'd love to give it out but I have to go on my brother's account to see if they go any.Never mind about the thing I just said.Okay I have to give one to one of my brothers,now I need ONE more :( okay,sending it to my brother. (Ryan260977) I still need one for billytimchul1 and maybe for my other brother KlapYoHands.Here's the new items:
mmmm nice items I LOVE the Duck footprints!How about you do you like them??
REMINDER:
Tomorrow is the update be sure to get the clearance items!
Be sure to get your monkey!
Be sure to get your bunny!!
That's all for now!
Bye Jammers!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Also the duck stuff is cute. I have ducks in real, 2 parents and 7 babies. I used to have 8 babies but one died. :'(

    ReplyDelete