Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just Jammin'

Hey Jammer's! It's Me JB AKA JammerGirl27546. Anyways, AJ is not online... I made a movie blog! Called Just Jammin' It's where you can post the lastest movies and shows. Me and ilovemypets8 own it. Were looking for more people to try out if your interested of being an admin. Then click here Here are the rules:

  • Do not change the desgin on the blog.
  • Do not post anything bad on the blog or else you will be deleted as an admin
  • You may post your own videos and make pages but, nothing else.
  • Don't change the title.
  • Don't talk about poop!
That's all the rules I have. ilovemypets8 if you'd like to add anything else comment below!

Thank you!

~JammerGirl27546

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Add... Hmm... Ooh! No goosing off, only goofing off. =P JK! Umm... No gross movies! (Like poop clan videos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suppergirl! sorry I posted my comment here! anyways, I found a member account I can hack on to again! :D See you soon on Animal Jam!



    One of your best friends,
    Waterfox392

    P.S. I MIGHT become a member soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'M SO SORRY! I GOT SO HAPPY WHEN ONE OF MY FRIENDS LET ME BORROW THEIR MEMBER ACCOUNT!!! PLEASE DELETE MY LAST COMMENT!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY HACKED!!! I ALSO DIDN'T KNOW THIS WASN'T SUPPERGIRL28'S BLOG!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! Oh and please don't post this comment!



    ~Waterfox392

    ReplyDelete