Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Song of the week + Rare item Monday!

Hey Jammers!
Okay the song of the week is......
GLAD YOU CAME
It's also the most favorited song of the year!
America LOVES it!
Now for what you all been waiting for.....
The rare item Monday,item!!
Rare Mech Angel Wings
Speaking of Angel my cat's name is Angel.
We have 5 cats Odie,Jodie,Angel,Batty,and Piper.
So I have 5 family members.
We each get our own.
 Youngest:Batty Second Youngest:(not really any) Third yongest: (not really any)  me:Angel + Odie My mom:Piper and Jodie.

Well I got bad news too.
  1. My cat is VERY SICK (Odie) and may die :'( please pray for him.
  2. I/JB thinks she got hacked while she was a non-member.She says she does not remember saying Animal Jam is a waste of time and money. 
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!!
~SupperGirl28

1 comment: