Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

New

Hey Jammers!
New stuff at the cruise ship party?!
YES!
Awesome!!
I think I'm the first-I first noticed when AJHQ said "Have you been to the all new CRUISE SHIP PARTY?"
So I has to go and there's 2 new items!
(It shows three)
Yay!!
(I kinda knew the tube and the lounge chair was coming)
Because...
The tube was all over the ship.
And the lounge chair?
Because...
You can see the regular chairs extending out,and you kinda expect it too.
(sorry if my posts are getting kinda boring,when I get my computer fixed I'll start posted regularly) 
I'm useing my mom's friend's computer.
SO yeah,Oh and my computer that has the blog heading on it is messed up so I have to make a new one!!
Arg (I hope I have enough time to make one,it may not be as cool though.SORRY!)
Well that's all for now!!
Bye Jammers!
~SupperGirl28
Are you liking the changes I made so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment